I found this questionnaire floating around Facebook that people have been having their spouses or children answer about them and I decided to ask Ava some of these questions about Devin for Father's Day. The rules are you have to write down exactly what they say, so I did.
1. What is something your dad always says to you? Don't run in the street
2. What makes dad happy? Don't run in the street
3. What makes dad sad? Cut his arm
4. How does your dad make you laugh? Play with him, chase the kitty, run around with the kitty (she seriously talks about the cat all the time still)
5. What was your dad like as a child? Markers
6. How old is your dad? 2 minutes
7. How tall is your dad? Burger, burger, burger
8. What is Dad's favorite thing to do? Play with playdough
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? cries
10. If your dad becomes famous what will it be for? (she danced...and totally didn't understand this question)
11. What is your dad really good at? Games
12. What is your dad not very good at?
13. What does your dad do for work? no work, pack our backpacks and go to grandpa's house
14. What is your dad's favorite food? all of the food
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
16. If your Dad were on TV who would he be? a prophet!
17. What do you and dad do together? no work
18. How are you and your dad the same?
19. How are you and your dad different?
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
22. How old was your dad when you were born?
23. Is there anything else you want to say about your dad?
The unanswered ones were ones I didn't ask because I just wasn't sure she'd understand the question and because she was getting pretty burnt out by question 18 and started responding in jibberish (which is what she does when she's bored or wants you to stop talking to her, lol) but I want to keep all the questions on here for reference to next year when I ask her again :) Pin It