September 25, 2013

Mom and Dad Visit Part II: Utah and Southern ID

We spent lots of time in the car while my parents were here, driving to and from Utah with stops along the way. 
smiling at Grandma in the car

Ava hadn't taken a binky for a couple weeks before this trip but being in the car this long, she needed some help getting to sleep so I tried giving it to her again and this is how she ended up falling asleep! I guess she kind of forgot how it works...

My mom had meetings in Utah so when we got there, my dad and Ava and I went to the Hogle Zoo, and the  Church History Museum:



 

We were sure missing our Eagle Scout daddy/husband while we were away from him for a whole week!

Bear Lake:
Hanging outside the motel room with Grandpa.  It was BEAUTIFUL weather while we were there.


We had to stop for famous raspberry shakes and they were DELICIOUS!

Soda Springs Geyser:
Cool geyser in the middle of no where, only "captive" geyser in the world whatever that means. But it goes off every hour on the hour, Ava loved it! 

We also spent time with Devin's parents in Declo, went to Gossner's cheese factory, took a stroll out at Lake Walcott, and stopped at the Minidoka County Fair.  It was my first time going to a lot of the places in South Eastern Idaho, so I'm glad they came and discovered it all with me! 
And Ava sure loved the extra cuddles and playmates!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment