April 17, 2011

Pin your interests...

And you get Pinterest! Pinterest.com is a unique little site where you can create a page with pictures of things you love like flowers, fashion, quotes, cute decorating ideas, lovely room designs, pictures that capture people's emotions, etc. Now you're probably thinking, "ugh, I hate uploading and organizing pictures" like I said at first. BUT it's a piece of cake...with one click of a button on whatever page you find the picture on, it links it to your page and asks which "board" you want to picture to go on. It's great! Anyway, here are some pins I have:

It's a pretty new site - they are still in beta version so you have to request an invite to join...but if you do, be sure to add me! 
To see the rest of my pins and boards, click HERE.  :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment