February 1, 2016

Bear Lake 2015





I have no idea why this post has been a draft for so long, I've probably been waiting to get pictures from my phone but here we are in February and all I can think about is Bear Lake, or any kid of beach so I'm posting anyway.

A beach with no waves and parking the van right next to our spot, this was the perfect get away for a family with a ton of little kids!  Everyone took a night preparing dinner for everyone, we had raspberry shakes every night, stayed in a roomy cabin and we got to spend two full days at the beach! We rented some jet skis and brought the canoe to get out to the middle of that clear blue water...so beautiful! We stayed right before July 4th weekend and beat all the crowds too, it was so perfect. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures. We're going to Bear Lake in July this year. I'm excited now.

    ReplyDelete