March 15, 2014

Ava 16 Months - Climber!

All I can say is adventure!  This last month she has become a serious climber, eater, goofball, "reader", and wants to be outside alll the time.

 If the tray is off of her high chair she will climb up on to it no problem and has gotten really fast! Then she likes to sit on the very edge with her feet on the ledge like she's going to jump just to scare me but she won't really do it because she knows she's too high. And then she couldn't stop there but had to get herself up onto the table too!
 She also loves to carry things upstairs like our pen/pencil holder that she's obsessed with. And climbing in her "potty" (i'm not potty training yet but our prime account was going to expire so we got it for when the time comes)

Kitty love - I can't tell you how many times a day I have to get after Ava for pulling the cat's tail or squeezing her too hard or putting the toy mice in her water bowl but Cece is so patient and has never tried to scratch or bite her.

She also loves it when I put that bandana on her head or she brings me multiple bows to put (all) in her hair and runs to the closest mirror to look and laugh at herself. She also sticks her tongue out when I go to wash her hands/face off after eating so that she can drink the water from my hand or she's been sticking her toes in the faucet after her bath is over and sucking the water off of them - silly girl!


She's been a great eater at meal times and has loved drinking lots of milk since her last appointment when the doctor told me she should be drinking 24-36 ounces of milk a day....say what?  Yeah we had no idea about that. She was drinking maybe 8 oz of milk and lots of water throughout the day.  I think the milk thing has helped her sleep better too!
 She's reached on her tippy toes in the pantry to get the Nutella twice now. Luckily we had strawberries to call it healthy :) 

WORDS lately...
Ava LOVES animals - she wants to run up to every dog we see even if it's ginormous! Her favorite animal to say is hippo, she alway says "BIPPO" really loud every time our animal book shows one.  We need to get her to a zoo!

She uses the word "daya" to sometimes mean Dada and sometimes it means "Ta-da!" - so cute. 

She said "side" the other day after we asked if she wanted to go outside :) 

I love that the weather is getting warmer and I can take her outside and go on bike rides (her favorite!) and play in the dirt.  Summer cannot come fast enough!  She's just been so fun and full of energy lately I feel bad keeping her cooped up in our house all day. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Those printed pants are so cute in the first pictures and she is SOO CUTE with that bandana on! Haha! I love that! What a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete