September 11, 2012

31 Weeks!

Wowzers, to be "30-anything weeks" makes it feel so close!  My belly has definitely grown and I haven't done a very good job of documenting so here we are:
  
How far along? 31 Weeks!
Maternity clothes? Still a mix of both, I've been able to find a lot of non-maternity stretchy shirts and I wear a "be band" sometimes with pants that I can't button but still zip.  Maternity is much more comfy though :)
Stretch marks? Nope! Not sure if I've just lucked out or not, but I have been using Palmer's cocoa butter cream after I shower just in case.
Sleep: A little more uncomfortable, I change positions a lot but STILL am not getting up to go the bathroom, which I'm very thankful for!
Best moment this week: Pre-planning for my baby shower with girls from my ward.  Can't wait!
Miss Anything? Not really. I'm sort of going to miss my baby bump once this is over!
Movement: Lots, it's still crazy to us that you can see it from the outside. She moves a lot more at night from about 8-midnight than she does during the day, which is no surprise since it's pretty quiet around here during the day.
Food cravings: Not really, but I've been dying to make muddy buddies :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Girly
Labor Signs: Nope, the nurse said I'd be experiencing contractions here pretty soon. What?! Yeah, none of that yet thank goodness.
Symptoms: I have finally experienced some swelling in my feet/ankles at the end of the day if I've been on my feet a lot.
Belly Button in or out? It's been pretty flat, but just starting to poke out a little :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Good! I am loving the cooler weather that we're having now that I'm getting a little bigger.  I've also had fun projects to get started on.
Looking forward to: Getting a piece of furniture out of the baby's room that we don't need so I can finally start decorating.  That's a lame excuse for why I haven't started, but it'll be nice to know how things will be set up.

 Devin and I stopped at Babies R Us last night on our way home and I thought this was so cute :)


 And last but not least, Devin's sister was SO kind to give me all the pieces for this quilt that I finally got put together but just need a backing for.  I love it! 

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the quilt. I love chevron. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest belly EVER! Having a girl is the best. I can't wait to see pictures of your little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Can't wait for the quilt to be finished AND to have a little girl to cuddle in it with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the quilt top turned out so cute! Nice job! I think you rank among the cutest expecting mommies! Can't wait to see the baby's room. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cute pregnant lady! I love it claire! Wish I could see you in person!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete