August 5, 2012

Free ice cream and a baby bump to show for it!


 How far along? 25.5 weeks. 
Maternity clothes?A mix of both, if I see a shirt I like I just get it in one size bigger.
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: I seem to turn from side to side more often in the night but no runs to the bathroom yet!
Best moment this week: Lifting up my shirt and actually SEEING the movement in my belly...crazy.  Also, talking to Alex all about being pregnant and life plans :)
Miss Anything? I still miss running sometimes.  We've had some really nice nights and Devin has been going running and I wish I could go with him.  I also miss laying on my stomach, especially when in the sun.  I got sunburned on half my body this week because I never turned over.
Movement: Yes, lots! And Devin can finally feel her too :)
Food cravings: 
  Not really but if we go out to eat I always pick things that are very "home cooking" or "comfort food"-y aka. prob really fattening but that's okay, I've only gained 10 lbs.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! 
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No way
Symptoms: Really tired and I eat a lot slower than usual (not sure if that's considered a symptom)
Belly Button in or out? Out, but it doesn't poke/show through my shirts...yet?
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting her room a little more organized and hopefully starting some projects (quilt, travel changing mat, etc)
People have been so generous in giving us their old girl clothes, you know who you are and THANK YOU!
(Note the colorful milk jugs in preparation for one of Devin's outings.  They are quite fun to shoot.  Not to worry - he cleaned them all after and even went on to pick up all the other crap around the shooting site!  I was very proud of him because those places can be a real mess)
Devin and I went downtown to Hyde Park on Saturday to celebrate the 16th anniversary of Goody's Ice Cream Parlor.  (I may have gone here earlier this week to get ice cream and it may have been DELICIOUS)  By celebrate, I mean we went in, got some free ice cream, listened to a cool band outside, and left.  But mostly because it was really crowded.  The inside is totally decked out like an old fashioned ice cream parlor...next time there aren't so many people I'll take some fun pics.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. you are THE cutest pregnant gal ever! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, this last picture brings back fun memories! You are an adorable mommy!! Can you believe 14 more weeks and counting! I loved the pics of the river---the last one looks like autumn has arrived. Beautiful pics!
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete